Back to school means the continuation of learning in lots of new ways for youngsters. And now with the integration of iPads into many classrooms students are presented with a very different experience than we had growing up. Although the platform is different, the learning outcomes still come back to reading and writing. But now, we believe, that creativity has taken and should continue to hold more of a focus.
With our book apps we are teaching kids how to tell their own stories. They can be used at home as a family or in the classroom by teachers. We’ve created six lesson plans to help teachers find with ways to use Storypanda at school. And to encourage everyone to try reading and creating with us we have discounted our book apps with lesson plans to free this Friday and Saturday, September 6 to 7.
- PAUL THE IMAGINARY – Friendship
- LUCY’S FIRST FLIGHT – Geography and Landmarks
- WALLER’S WILD WEST – History of Storytelling
- YAWN CHAIRS – Language Learning
- MY EXTRAORDINARY FRIEND – Story Structure
- HUNGRY HARRY – Lesson plan coming soon!
- IT’S OKAY TO BE DIFFERENT ($2.99) – Class Project